The Benton Franklin Fair would like to showcase local entrepreneurs and small businesses at the latest addition to the fair… the Hometown Makers Market!
The Hometown Makers Market will be located on the grass just inside the main entrance of the fair. This is a highly desirable and visible location that will be promoted through various media outlets.
Understanding the challenges of running and managing a small business, we have provided special pricing and hours. With 105,573 in attendance in 2018, this is an amazing opportunity to sell your goods and promote future sales. We hope you will join us and be a part of this exciting new venture!
- Each space will cost $250 and include optional access to power
- Event dates are August 20-24 with set-up beginning as early as Saturday, August 17. (Security is on site beginning Saturday)
- 10 x 10 spaces will be marked but materials and design are up to you.
- Hours of operation: Noon-9 p.m. daily.
- 10 daily admission passes and parking are included.
- This is an outdoor event so all possible weather conditions need to be considered; tents are not provided.